Wednesday, April 27, 2011

using our new tech in the classroom

Hi!  I have been using my doc camera every day with the students for modeling or students sharing their thinking. I have been using my mobi mostly for wordsorting or phonetic practices (like circle long vowels, 2 syllable words,etc), but just had an interwrite dualboard glued onto my board without much training, explination.  I am not thrilled about "winging it" but am doing my best. Any other primary teachers have the dualboard? What do you use it for?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog post! I'm impressed at how quickly you set your blog up in class tonight!

    I am going to Tweet out your blog, hoping to get you some comments on your inquiry.

    Your classrooms were so fortunate to receive a lot of technology. Yet, sometimes it can all be overwhelming. I love that you are trying new things and are open to looking into the possibilities!

    Keep blogging! I look forward to reading your blog!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet if you Tweeted about getting more ideas on interactive boards int he primary grades, you will get some hits. Good luck with your tech journey! Rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keri- keep your head up and keep plugging away with the new tech. while the board wasn't installed during the best time of the year, more training is coming and everything you mentioned using your mobi for, you can do with your interactive board. It can be very overwhelming. Email me. I'm more than willing and happy to go over all the tech with you. Keep up the good work. Jamie

    ReplyDelete